The EZ-Lift Repair Stand is a highly-adjustable repair stand solution that includes EVT’s Right Arm Repair Clamp. Intended for bicycle shops, or the serious home shop enthusiast, this stand makes repairs simple and the included Right Arm features seatpost-only clamping and offset rotation.
Warranty: Unparalleled Lifetime Warranty.
This stand is ergonomically-friendly, easily adjusting from the floor to more than seven feet to ensure ideal posture for repairs of all bicycle areas. The included Right Arm Repair Clamp is compatible with all seatposts and features balanced rotation that takes up minimal space.
The EZ-Lift Repair Stand is handmade in the USA of the finest materials, and is available in the signature EVT red so your customers know your shop is EVT-equipped. Truly efficient, conservative estimates show one E-Z Lift Repair stand could save a busy service department at least 78 hours per year.
Please contact us for full details on pricing and availability. Currently, the EZ-Lift Repair Stand has a waiting list of approximately 3-4 months and requires a $500 deposit to secure a spot on the waiting list.
EZ-Lift Repair Stand Features and Specifications:
– Counterbalance system provides approximately 18 lbs of lifting assistance.
– Versatile design can be used for a variety of bicycles, from road bikes to e-bikes.
– Mechanism is air-damped to control speed.
– Close tolerances ensure minimal friction, and fingertip pressure is enough to position the clamp.
– Bronze bushings smooth action.
– Base features rounded edges.
– Color: Signature EVT Red.
– Custom colors are available at an additional cost, please contact an EVT sales representative for more details.
– Freight shipping is an option for orders of six or more stands.
– Baseplate comes pre-drilled for a variety of configurations: Single stand mounted on center, single stand mounted off-center, two stands mounted back-to-back, or two stands mounted side-to-side
EZ-Lift Repair Stand Specifications:
– Total Repair Stand Height (from floor to top of pulley): 89.5”
– Can be cut shorter to fit shops with lower ceilings, please inquire for details.
– Baseplate Dimensions: 22.5” x 22.5” x .75”.
– Shipping Weight and Dimensions (Three Total Boxes):
– Small Parts: 22 lbs, 17” x 13” x 11”
– Main Column: 69 lbs, 85” x 9” x 9”
– Baseplate: 112 lbs, 23” x 23” x 1”