EZ-Lift Repair Stand
EZ-Lift Repair Stand
IMPORTANT: This is a deposit only to reserve a spot on our production schedule. Orders can also be placed by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 971-258-0925.
Available in two configurations:
1) EZ-Lift: Single EZ-Lift mounted to a 112lb baseplate
Total Price: $2300 + Shipping & Handling
2) EZ-Lift Twin: Two EZ-Lifts mounted to a single 112lb baseplate
Total Price: $4200 + Shipping & Handling
What is an EZ-Lift Repair Stand?
Highly-adjustable, lift-assisted bicycle repair stand solution that includes EVT’s Right Arm Repair Clamp.
Handmade in the USA at our Portland, Oregon factory of the finest materials. Available in the signature EVT red so your customers know your shop is EVT-equipped.
Intended for bicycle shops, or the serious home shop enthusiast, this stand makes repairs simple and the included Right Arm features seatpost-only clamping and offset rotation
Perfect for servicing E-Bikes and heavier bikes without straining.
Warranty: Unparalleled Lifetime Warranty.
Ergonomically-friendly, easily adjusting from the floor to more than seven feet to ensure ideal posture for repairs of all bicycle areas.
Right Arm Repair Clamp is compatible with all seatposts and features balanced rotation that takes up minimal space.
Only 2" of exposed seat post required - no more raising the seat to place your bike in a work stand! Never lose your seat height adjustment again!
Clamp the bike on the floor before you lift. No more supporting and stabilizing the bike while you try to clamp it!
Conservative estimates show one EZ-Lift Repair stand saves a busy service department at least 78 hours per year.
Ready to Order? Place your deposit by calling us at 971-258-0925, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or select your configuration and ship date above to order via this website.
The balance of the total price + shipping less the deposit will be due on the ship date.
Example: Single EZ-Lift deposit is $500 to place the order and reserve a spot on the production schedule. The remaining $1800.00 + Shipping & Handling is due on the ship date. Total price will be $2300 + Shipping & Handling.
Example: EZ-Lift Twin deposit is $1000 to place the order and reserve a spot on the production schedule. The remaining $3200.00 + Shipping & Handling is due on the ship date. Total price will be $4200 + Shipping & Handling
We will invoice you via email when your stand is ready.
Prices do not include shipping - this will be calculated based on your exact location.
Approximate shipping for contiguous United States:
EZ-LIft Twin: $250-$350
Please inquire for Alaska, Hawaii, and international shipping quotes.
You are welcome to pick up from our HQ or arrange your own freight.
– Counterbalance system provides approximately 18 lbs of lifting assistance.
– Versatile design can be used for a variety of bicycles, from road bikes to e-bikes.
– Mechanism is air-damped to control speed.
– Close tolerances ensure minimal friction, and fingertip pressure is enough to position the clamp.
– Bronze bushings for smooth action.
– Base features rounded edges.
– Color: Signature EVT Red.
– Custom colors are available at an additional cost, please contact an EVT sales representative for more details.
– Freight shipping is an option for orders of six or more stands.
– Baseplate comes pre-drilled for a variety of configurations: Single stand mounted on center, single stand mounted off-center, two stands mounted back-to-back, or two stands mounted side-to-side
EZ-Lift Repair Stand Specifications:
– Total Repair Stand Height (from floor to top of pulley): 89.5”
– Can be cut shorter to fit shops with lower ceilings, please inquire for details.
– Baseplate Dimensions: 22.5” x 22.5” x .75”.
– Shipping Weight and Dimensions (Three Total Boxes):
– Small Parts: 22 lbs, 17” x 13” x 11”
– Main Column: 69 lbs, 85” x 9” x 9”
– Baseplate: 112 lbs, 23” x 23” x 1”